About Me

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introduction

Ok, the truth is, this is a blog that I should have started months ago. Specifically, 5 months ago. Or maybe 5 years ago? Or 9 1/2 years ago? Or maybe 12 years ago last week... except I'm thinking blogs didn't even exist at that point, or at least not for "normal" people?
Anyway, the point is, there have been many "happenings" in these last several years for this set of Copelands and it's too bad that this is my first official public documentation of aforementioned events.
If you want to know more about what has happened up until now, please click the tab on the top of this page that says "About Us". I haven't actually typed that part up just yet, but hopefully it will be there VERY SOON! In the meantime, I am going to just pick up right in the here and now, so the next post will be informing you about what's going on in the crazy house of ours as we speak! If you don't know us yet, I warn you that you may want to back out now before you start. But if you choose to keep reading, I think you will find that our family very rarely experiences a dull moment, even when that's exactly what we want!

No comments:

Post a Comment